Dreamall is dedicated to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for its customers and to respect their right to privacy.
We aim to give you a satisfactory shopping experience and to protect your personal and private information.
Non-Assignment to Third Parties
Dreamall is owned by SIMCOL DIGITAL ADVERTISING MEDIA CO. LTD (hereinafter: Dreamall), incorporated under the laws of Uganda.
Our telephone numbers are +256754309936………….. or +256774817223 You can email any comment, question, customer service issues or helpdesk issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
To use our website, users may be requested to fill out a registration form. During registration, users are asked to provide certain data, such as their full name, shipping address, billing address, phone numbers and email addresses. We use this data to contact users for the purpose of dispatching and delivering their orders. We do not collect identifying details on users unless they have been willingly provided.
Dreamall delivers packages right at your doorstep whenever possible.
Dreamall requests information from all users. This information is vital to complete orders of Products and Services (for the definition of Products and Services, see Terms & Conditions) and to update users on the status of their orders. Users must provide contact details consisting of full name, address, phone numbers and email address. Should a problem or difficulty in completing orders or in dispatching them arise, we use this information to contact users.
We implement a number of well-known security measures to protect your personal information. When users provide sensitive data on our website, it is immediately protected. The sensitive data you will be requested to provide during registration will be encrypted using the 128-bit SSL secure socket layer, provided by a leading brand name.
Distribution of commercial emails
Dreamall will periodically circulate commercial emails among all customers confirming, upon registration, their agreement to receiving such emails. At any time, users are entitled to request that Dreamall stop sending them such commercial emails. This can be done by unsubscribing through a link included in the commercial email sent, or via the customer’s account on the Website.
Arbitration of disputes:
- You hereby agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the Terms & Conditions herein and/or the products and/or services rendered herein will be determined exclusively by means of arbitration in Kampala, Uganda, before a single arbitrator, in accordance to the regulations of the Centre for Arbitration and Dispute Resolution (CADER). Should arbitration be conducted in the Uganda and in accordance with the CADER regulations and the Arbitration Act in force on the day of submission of the request for arbitration (hereinafter: the Act/Regulations).
- A request for arbitration must be received up to one (1) month from the origin of the suit or claim.
- Should the parties disagree as to the identity of the arbitrator within 30 days following the above demand, an arbitrator will be appointed according to the Regulations.
- The arbitration process will be performed entirely in English.
- You are not allowed to accumulate claims or disputes of your own with claims and disputes of other people in respect to arbitration on the Terms & Conditions herein. You hereby waive any right you have in filing class action against Dreamall., its branches and members, in respect to the Terms & Conditions herein.
- The arbitrator will implement the applicable law. Any decision by the arbitrator will be written and list the conclusions reached by the arbitrator on the facts and legal conclusions of the arbitrator.
- The decision of the arbitrator will be finite and indisputable, yet subject to judicial critique of the Ugandan courts. The laws of the Republic of Uganda will apply to any court procedure, as the case may be.
- The content of this article does not prevent the parties from seeking other temporary relief and/or take other measures in any court prior to the commencement of the arbitration procedure, or during this procedure.
These Privacy policies notwithstanding, Dreamall. reserves itself the right to revoke and terminate your permission to use the Websites and/or to prevent your access to and use of the Websites.