Accurate – Fast – Easy
Determine your most fertile days and increase your chance of conceiving.
- A woman can only get pregnant during the ‘fertile window’ in the menstrual cycle.
- There are a few ways to work out when you’re ovulating.
- Your chance of getting pregnant is dramatically increased if you have intercourse on the day of ovulation, or two days before that.
To accurately identify your fertile days use an ovulation test that detects the changes in your personal fertility hormones in urine. Hormone levels increase around the time of ovulation and this can be detected using ovulation predictor kits that measure the level of hormones in your urine
Ovulation tests are 2x more accurate than calendar method. One Step Ovulation Test Kit are over 99% accurate in detecting the LH surge to identify your most fertile days.
In every cycle there are only a few days when a woman can conceive, so very important to know these days if you are trying to get pregnant.
Did you know that:
- 1 in 2 couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days of the woman’s cycle?
- Your basal body temperature only increases after ovulation, making it not much use to aid conception in that cycle?
The One Step Ovulation Test Kit detects the rise of the ovulation hormone LH (luteinizing hormone) 24-36 hours prior to ovulation and identifies the 2 best days to conceive in a given cycle. It’s more accurate than calendar and temperature methods.
Accuracy you can trust: Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Get your answer quickly: Get clear results within 5 to 10 minutes.
- No cross reactivity with other hormones
- At clinically significant concentration
- 36 months shelf life
- Room temperature storage